Birth doula Services
- Complementary pre-hire meeting to get to know each other
- Unlimited communication during pregnancy
- Health and wellness education and tips
- Assistance with birth plan creation
- Unlimited access to other support and resources within the community
- One group-style prenatal meeting to review labor stages and logistics
- One individual prenatal meeting to review specific birth plan and answer questions
- 10% discount on any childbirth education options through A Brighter Birth
- Practice positions and relaxation techniques
- On-call for you 24/7 for 2 weeks before and after your due date
- Highly experienced back-up doulas available
- Consistent phone contact with you during early labor, joining you when you decide, meeting at your home, the hospital or birth center depending on your preference
- Physical comfort, emotional support, and information to assist you in decision making the length of your labor
- Help for your partner, or any other support people, offering suggestions, information, assistance and reassurance
- Serve as encouragement to you to use your voice to ask questions and continually remind you of your initial birth goals
- Remain with you for at least one to two hours postpartum to assist with initiating breastfeeding and address other postpartum questions and needs
- A postpartum visit to process your birth and help with newborn care at your home after you've settled in
- My friendship and support through all of your parenting years
As a Certified Lactation Counselor through ALPP I am happy to offer lactation support to breastfeeding Mamas in your home, in my office, or at the hospital. Let's work together to make your breastfeeding journey successful!
ChildBirth Education Courses
As a childbirth educator myself, I always strongly recommend all first time parents and VBAC candidates take a thorough childbirth education course. I am happy to suggest my clients enroll in any of the exceptional courses provided by A Brighter Birth. Here we offer a 4-week series Childbirth Ed option, a 1-day Wham-Bam workshop option, a 1-day private Childbirth Ed course, a Breastfeeding Workshop, and a New Baby Care/4th Trimester course.
For more information & to enroll please visit A Brighter Birth.
Any clients of The Mindful Birth will receive 10% off any courses taken through A Brighter Birth.